I started with sketching what the flow could look like. From there I translated the sketches to wireframes in Balsamiq.
After we settled on a flow to start with, I jumped into high fidelity mockups in Photoshop. I played with different colors and fonts.
We continued to iterate on the flow and colors until my clients were happy. From there I moved on to what it would look like on mobile.
Once the desktop and mobile mocks were finalized, I moved on to designing the logo in Illustrator. Here were some of the different logo treatments I tried out.
Here were screens of the final product:
ZoningCheck is still being continually improved by OpenCounter.